Monday 11 November 2013

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

Okay, so you may have seen me mention this Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask in my previous Skin Saviours post which you can find here if you missed it!  But that was just a quick breeze by, and this product deserves an entire post considering I've been reaching for it so much recently.


I literally love this moisturiser.  I can't see myself ever not having a bottle.  It smells so good I feel like I want it in my mouth squirty cream style.  I obviously won't...maybe.  It's a gorgeous fruity scent; I predominantly get mango through but there's lots of fruit based oils in the ingredients list.  It contains avocado oil and apricot kernel oil.  Both of these together are instant hydrators and it also contains Japanese Seaweed that's used to repair your skins barrier, and helps to prevent your skin becoming dehydrated again.  So it's a winning moisturiser right here.
 
My skin by the morning is amazing, I feel like I'm glowing, or as my friend might say, I feel as though I'm looking pretty radiant.  I feel like my skin is nice and plumped, and whilst it's obviously a little oilier come morning because of the richness of the moisturiser, it's not an issue because I'll be having my morning cleanse any second.
 
I've not finished this tube yet, maybe just under half left, but I've already got its replacement in the form of a Chrismas present for myself.  I've wanted to try some more Origins products for a while, but have never forked out the extra cash to get some.  Enter Boots Christmas offers.  Boots, I love you.
 
 
This is the Merry Moisturisers Gift Set and it is currently half price in Boots.  That's £29 for this instead of £58.  It only has a half size tube of the Drink Up Intensive, but that alone is worth £11.  The main reason I wanted this was for the Make a Difference Plus Moisturiser.  This is full size and usually costs £34, which is more than what I paid for the entire set!  So if you fancy trying Origins, go out and run to Boots, grab your advantage card and make the most of this amazing offer.  Or find it online here!
 
Are you going to be trying this?  What other Origins products do I need to try?


No comments:

Post a Comment