Tuesday 31 December 2013

Yu-Be Moisturising Cream

I have had this tiny sample for months, waiting for the perfect time to use it, and winter has been it.  This little tube is ridiculously amazing and I knew that after a tiny test that I would be repurchasing this...the time is coming, but I think I can hold out a little longer!


I actually got this in a Birchbox in April, but it has been securely in my clutches these last few weeks.  It is a pale yellow in colour, and is beautifully rich.  It has a scent similar to a Vicks chest rub or something, which I personally really don't like, but it fades almost instantly, leaving skin or lips perfectly soft and smooth!

Yu-Be Moisturising Skin Cream is Japans top selling skin cream, and has been for almost fifty years!  The ingredients are free from artificial dyes, petroleum and fragrances, but I did spy a sneaky paraben hiding in there for those who are cautious!

I'll one hundred percent be buying this again; it is perfect for curing winter skin!  You can get it from Boots (think of those Boots points...) for £19.50, so it's not the cheapest, but it's definitely long lasting as a little goes a hell of a long way!

Have you tried Yu-Be cream?  What are your Winter skin saviours?

No comments:

Post a Comment