Wednesday 10 September 2014

Montagne Jeunesse Hot Chocolate Face Mask

Good day fellow beauty lovers.  It has been a while hasn't it...sorry about that!  I haven't got anything particularly exciting to report, I've just been a bit quiet lately despite having so much to write about!  Unfortunately, my laptop has completely broken now so blogging has taken a step back because I can't edit my photos as I would like to!  And what's a blog post without photos...  I've managed to get something done on Liam's laptop though, so here I am!

Montagne Jeunesse Hot Chocolate Face Mask Review

I thought I'd ease back in, and start with a review of a new face mask I have been trying in recent weeks.  It's the Montagne Jeunesse Hot Chocolate Face Mask!  I actually bought a few sachets of these before I went on holiday to Spain, because I spotted them in my local Wilkinsons for a bargain ten pence!

I'll be honest...I usually bypass anything from this brand and honestly only bought a few because they were ten pence!  I hate a face mask in a sachet because I find them to be so messy, and I think that you get a lot more product than you actually need, so it goes to waste unless you are having a girly gathering or can persuade your man to swipe some across his chops.  I also really don't like the design of the packaging - for me, there is just so much going on and it's all just a bit busy for me.

Montagne Jeunesse Hot Chocolate Face Mask Review

Packaging aside, I really enjoyed using this face mask.  I haven't used a sweet scented face mask in what seems like forever, and usually opt for the more refreshing cleanses.  This one smells exactly like a melted Terry's Chocolate Orange, and it looked good enough to eat!  It is made with dark chocolate and orange oil, which give it the amazing scent, but also contains Mediterranean Clay which helps to give your skin a deep clean whilst the oil softens skin.  The Hot Chocolate Face Mask is also self heating, and I absolutely love using a face mask which warms the skin.  I think that a warming face mask is all the more pampering, and helps you to feel super relaxed!

Montagne Jeunesse Hot Chocolate Face Mask

It seems quite runny when first getting the product out of the packaging, but once applied to the face it doesn't run or drip off.  I even went for quite a thick layer too to make sure I got a fully opaque finish to my skin - I think that face masks are all the more fun when they actually mask your skin!

I'd definitely try this again, as it left my skin really nice and smooth and after a couple of uses, and I've noticed that my t-zone is a little less congested!  My skin after use is also a lot less oily!  But I just really wish that it came in a bottle!  I had noticed a few bottles of masks coming from Montagne Jeunesse, but looking on their website, the Hot Chocolate wasn't one of them unfortunately!  You definitely can get two applications from a sachet, but because it's such a messy application, storage isn't particularly easy!

Have you tried anything from Montagne Jeunesse?

No comments:

Post a Comment